March 13, 2013

Snow in Normandy !

Neige en Normandie ! 

My Coco would be the first one to tell you just how cold it is here in Normandy !

Mon Coco serait le premier à vous dire combien il fait froid ici en Normandie !

Yesterday it snowed ...

Hier il a neigé  ....

... and then it snowed some more ...

... puis il a neigé encore plus ....

... 14 " in all !
Today, the sun has finally decided to shine.

... 30 cm en tout !
Aujourd’hui le soleil, qui joue le grand timide, a osé nous sourire un peu.


 And when you think that Spring will be here in only 8 days !

Et quand on pense que le printemps arrive d’ici 8 jours !

2 comments:

fanaberia w normandii said...

It was amazing!
This is my second winter in Normandy, and I feel like at home (I come from Poland )
Normandy is a wonderful part of France.

Jody said...

LOL, I can tell you are not used to it snowing Diane :-)

Thank you for visiting the Spinning Shepherd!