September 30, 2012

Sheep to Sweater Sunday n° 119 : "Another Beautiful Ouessant Fleece"

De la Toison au Tricot n° 119 "Encore une belle toison Ouessant"

Another beautiful Ouessant fleece from Hervé Vaillant's flock.
It must be said that this is a fleece of unusual beauty  ...

Encore une belle toison Ouessant de chez Hervé Vaillant.
Il faut dire que c'est une toison d'une rare beauté ...

However this fleece, this time from a lovely little ram, is quite a bit lighter than the previous one.

Pourtant, cette toison qui provient d’un joli petit bélier est nettement plus claire que la précédente.

What a gorgeous fleece !
A silvery grey, it is a rare little treasure !
A big "thank you" to Hervé Vaillant for such a lovely Ouessant fleece.

Elle est vraiment splendide !  
D’un gris argenté, c’est une petite toison d'une rare beauté exquise !
Un grand merci à Hervé Vaillant pour cette belle toison Ouessant. 

2 comments:

Jody said...

Greys are my favourite and that is definitely a lovely grey fleece. I wish I could get as much spinning done as you do Diane...I seem to be falling behind on my fibrecrafts lately. With winter coming soon it is time for me to step it up!

Diane said...

Thank you Jody.
Yes ... me too ! I just love the grey fleeces. This is a particularly pretty one : a mixture of grey and white ... it makes it look a bit like a silvery grey color.
I don't know that I get "that much" spinning done ... I wish I could clone myself ... too many fleeces to spin, too many projets to knit ...

Thank you for visiting the Spinning Shepherd!