February 26, 2012

Sheep to Sweater Sunday n° 92 " Fugue Beret "

De la Toison au Tricot n° 92 " Le Béret Fugue "

Finally ! I've finished my Fugue beret !
Now that I've cast off ...

Ça y est ! Le projet Béret Fugue s’achève !
Avec les mailles rabattues ...

... all I have to do is wash and block the beret ...

... il ne faut plus que le laver et le laisser sécher en forme ...

... on an 11 inch dinner plate.

...sur une assiette de 28 cm de diamètre.

It turned out quite nicely, don't you think?
So, hats off to the Lutins (particularly Biche and Chti)
for this beautiful ouessant wool.

C’est plutôt bien réussi, n’est-ce pas ?
Alors, chapeau aux Lutins (surtout Biche et Chti)
pour cette belle laine ouessant.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Wow, it's just stunning in those natural colours. I will have to get that pattern one of these days. It's really beautiful as is all of your knitting Diane :-)

Bibbi said...

I hope you will show a picture with the hat on your head. /Bibbi

Felicity Ford said...

...a magnificent job! I love how those colours look together and what a lovely way to do a Fugue.

Diane said...

Oh Thank You Jody!
I'm blushing !
Although I must say that it did turn out quite nicely. The stitch definition is quite nice.
Now I'm encouraged to get back to my fair isle cardigans .... I'd be finished by now if I would just stick with it.

Diane said...

Hi Bibbi ... I just hate having my photo taken ... maybe I should at least find someone else who could model it for you. It does look quite nice on !

Diane said...

Thanks Felicity !
Yes, the colors work so well together. It's a softer contrast than using black and white, the later being a bit too stark for me.

Thank you for visiting the Spinning Shepherd!