November 6, 2011

Sheep to Sweater Sunday n° 77 : " November Mystery Project "

De la Toison au Tricot n° 77 : " Projet Mystère pour le mois de novembre "

It's November.
Leaves are falling. The wind is blowing.
It's cold ... grey ... gloomy ...

Nous sommes en novembre ....
Les feuilles tombent. Le vent souffle.
Il fait froid ... gris ... maussade ...

It's really not a time for walking around barefoot on a stone floor.

C’est vraiment pas le moment de marcher pieds nus sur un carrelage en schiste.

On the other hand, it is the perfect opportunity to start a little "mystery project" for the month of November.

Pourtant, c’est plutôt l’occasion d’entamer un petit « projet mystère » pour le mois de novembre.

... to be continued ...

...à suivre ...

2 comments:

Jody said...

I wish I had more woollies to wear this time of year! I think I am too slow of a knitter. I can spin fairly fast but when one factors in the fleece washing and prep, it can take alot longer.
This time of year I like to bake carrot muffins, pierogies, sourdough cheese breads and chocolate-hazelnut cake so not so much time for knitting and spinning :-)

Diane said...

Yum! I wish you lived next door to me!
(by the way, I'm just now getting a little package ready to send to you!)

Thank you for visiting the Spinning Shepherd!